Today, I will show you step by step how I did this layout
You will need :
A 30 x 30 cm sheet of paper
I chose the #03, 04 paper from the Sweet Pie collection
A 15 x 30.5 cm sheet of paper
I used the #01, 02 sheet from the Blanket Stories collection
A 9.5 x 7 cm picture
A 10 cm diameter doily
Pieces of paper with various sizes :
1- 4 x 11.5 cm #Add-on Sweet Pie collection
2- 7.2 x 12 cm #07, 08 One Ticket collection
3- 16 x 13.2 cm Tracing paper
4- 13.2 x 11 cm #01, 02 One Ticket collection
5- 19 x 16 cm #09, 10 One Ticket collection
- chipboards, Collection OH, CHIPboard #1
- a tag Collection OH, LABELSstic' 3
- leftover of paper from the Sweet Pie collection #Add-on
- blue brads
- one grey eyelet
- blue masking tape
- a piece of white thread
- a grey alphabet
Do your background by gluing a strip of blue paper (Paper #03, 04) on top of the page (#01, 02 Blanket Stories collection).
Glue the doily on the piece of paper number 1.
Then glue the whole thing on the piece of paper number 2.
Then on a number 3, 4, and 5.
You have to glue on a bigger piece of paper each time
Last, glue the picture on top of the doily
Then glue it all on the background
Beautify with embellishments
- Top left, the triangle « This » is on a foam pad
- Bottom right of the picture : the strip of paper from the Sweet Pie collection #Add-on, is covered with the circle tag Collection OH, LABELSstic' 3 then with the title made out of the grey alphabet.
- I glued two stars chipboard on the « Magic » chipboard, Collection OH, CHIPboard #1
- Bottom right of the layout, I applied two pieces of blue masking tape on wich I put an eyelet and my white thread rolled up.
- I put blue brads randomly across the page.
I hope this will help you to create a layout full of stacked stuffs.
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment or show us what you made.